There are a lot of things that I want to do, see, experience in life. As I go along I’ll try to keep track and cross them out. Check out my three lists, that’s right, as if one wasn’t enough!
Texas Bucket List
- Hike the Enchanted Rock
- Kiss a cowboy (a real one, there’s a difference)
- Weekend on the Wine Trail
- Attend one more Stars game
Attend one more Rangers game Attend one more rodeo.
- Visit Bastrop
- Visit Luckenbach one more time (it’s the greatest place in Texas)
Swing on up to Oklahoma to visit Miranda Lambert’s store
- Stay at a ranch
- Float the river
- Visit the Ross Perot Museum
- Visit Cadillac Ranch
- Visit a rattlesnake farm (I say this but I really don’t want to do it.)
- Check out the caves outside of Austin (and the bats)
- See a tornado (yes, I’m serious)
- Make a glass blown ornament
Get this Texas Two Step down Get chicken fried steak at Mary’s Restaurant
- Make a mean brisket
- Learn some Southern Cookin’ recipes!
- Buy a piece of Texas furniture.
- Get my picture taken in Bluebonnets!
- Learn how to make sweet tea
- Austin City Limits Festival, Austin, Texas (Sept. 2011)
- Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Telluride, Colorado
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival, San Francisco
Visit (This list is never-ending)
- Savannah, Georgia
- Red River, NM
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Yellowstone National Park
- Tour old Southern Plantation homes with Meredith
- Hockey Game in Calgary
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo
- Calgary Stampede
- See a baseball game in every stadium (2/30)
- A Glacier (before they melt)
- Finish 251 Club
Food and Bev
- Great American Beer Festival, Denver, Colorado
- Memphis BBQ Festival
- World Championship Steak Cookoff, Magnolia, Arkansas
- Buffalo Gap Food & Wine Summit
- Make this (my love of travel and exploration) into my full-time job.
- Sell one of my photos
- Have a “portfolio”.
- Write an article in a travel magazine.